Pink lilies are often selected to represent feelings of love, admiration, or femininity. They have a romantic presence that ranges from soft and bashful to bold and aggressive. They are admired in the garden or as a bouquet on the table.
- All of my prints are original photographs printed in traditional high-quality methods. They are NOT inkjet prints or posters.
- This image is printed on Kodak’s Professional Metallic paper. Prints on metallic paper look almost three dimensional, with color saturation that is unrivaled by any other paper on the market. They have a glitter to them that makes them seem as if they are printed on metal, not paper.
- Prints are made to order so please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping. Many times I get them out quicker.
- It will be shipped rolled in a tube unless you purchase the framing. You will be notified when it ships with tracking information.
- Framed prints will come with a white acid-free matte and will be signed by the artist.
- I don’t charge for shipping of my photographs. I will be sure it’s packaged and sent to promptly.