Maria Pia Bridge
This image is of small fishing boats that were anchored near the Maria Pia Bridge in Porto, Portugal. The bridge is a railroad bridge finished in 1877. It was designed by Gustave Eiffel, the same Eiffel who created the Eiffel Tower that everyone knows in Paris, France and Théophile Seyrig.
- All of my prints are original photographs printed in traditional high-quality methods. They are NOT inkjet prints or posters.
- Prints are made to order so please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping. Many times, I get them out quicker.
- It will be shipped rolled in a tube unless you purchase the framing. You will be notified when it ships with tracking information.
- Framed prints will come with a white acid-free matte and will be signed by the artist.
- I don’t charge for shipping of my photographs. I will be sure it’s packaged and sent to promptly.