Glass on a Table in a Glass Factory
We traveled to Italy and of course I HAD to go to Murano since I am a glass artist as well! Murano is the most well-known of the Venetian Islands, famous for their glass masters! We toured a facility and watched the glass blowers and in the back of the studio I found piles of broken glass behind a fence. On a table there were these glass vases with long necks. I loved the shapes and colors as I framed them through my camera lens. When I got home, I played with different colors behind the glass on my computer and this is the result. I love it!
- All of my prints are original photographs printed in traditional high-quality methods. They are NOT inkjet prints or posters.
- Prints are made to order so please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping. Many times, I get them out quicker.
- It will be shipped rolled in a tube unless you purchase the framing. You will be notified when it ships with tracking information.
- Framed prints will come with a white acid-free matte and will be signed by the artist.
- I don’t charge for shipping of my photographs. I will be sure it’s packaged and sent to promptly.